Monday 19 November 2012

Big Girls Don't Cry

Dear Man or should I say little boy,
I am dedicating this post to you, even if you don't deserve it. I know it pleases you to read my blog with your friends as laughing at my posts excites your low, pathetic life; Well, I hope this letter makes you content.

For starters, it was clear that you were a mistake. Like fire and ice, we should never have met as it only caused melt-down. Your lies and your foolishness crumbled our relationship and our values in the palm of your hands. You could not keep a secret, how I wish I could sew your mouth closed to forever conceal our words, never to let them leak again.

But what's done is done. I just wish you were less shrewd. I wish you didn't feed details of our short-lived moments to gossip hungry individuals. But evidently you are too immature to foresee that your actions have consequences.

After all, the person I feel sorry for is you; because clearly you are a person who can't be trusted and therefore will, in the end, loose friendships that could have been precious. You were once so dear to me but now the mention of your name sickens me to the core. I hope you feel big, as this was clearly your initial motive.

Farewell.

Love O
x



No comments:

Post a Comment