Friday 23 November 2012

Food Diary

I have a modelling interview next Thursday so preparations need to be made. Before photo-shoots or interviews I always try and eat less and healthier so that I look my best for the event. So, here is my weight loss regime:

Thursday:
Breakfast: Cup of courgette soup
Lunch: Salad and cup of courgette soup
Dinner: Seafood noodles

Friday:
Breakfast: 2 frankfurters
Lunch: toffe nut latte
Dinner: bacon sandwhich

Saturday:
Breakfast: Glass of jelly
Lunch: 2 sausages, Slice of bread and Gravy
Dinner: 1/3 thin crust pizza, mussels and salad
+ a slice of home-made Banana cake

Sunday:
Breakfast: nothing
Lunch: Indian yogurt salad and chapati
Dinner: (I instantly feel guilty writing this; I went to KFC!) Zinger burger and small fries with 7up to drink.

Monday:
Breakfast: Sausage in gravy with 2 boiled butternut squash slices.
Lunch: Half bacon sandwich
Dinner: Cup of vegetable soup

Tuesday:
Breakfast: Half a can of baked beans
Lunch: 6 chicken nuggets
Dinner: Steak in gravy with broccoli and cauliflower and bowl of rocket.

Wednesday:
Breakfast: 6 Meatballs
Lunch: Yogurt
Dinner: Chicken broth and a slice of bread. (I have a cold)

Thursday:
Breakfast: 3 Meatballs
Lunch: Nothing
Dinner: Pasta and tomato sauce with a bowl of salad

No comments:

Post a Comment