Monday 12 November 2012

My Favourite Quotes of All Time








"and yet, to say the truth, reason and love keep little company together nowadays"


A Midsummer Night's Dream, Shakespeare



"These violent delights have violent ends
And in their triumph die, like fire and powder,
Which, as they kiss, consume"

Romeo and Juliet, Shakespeare


It amused me to think that one can tell the truth when one is drunk and nobody will believe it.” 

Bonjour Tristesse, Fracois Sagan


"Houstonwe have a problem"

Apollo 13


"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…What a stupid lamb. What a sick, masochistic lion"

Twilight, Stephenie Meyer 


"Where there is discord, may we bring harmony"

Margaret Thatcher 


"I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way"

Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Jessica Rabbit


 "I have a dream"

                                       Martin Luther King






Love O
x

No comments:

Post a Comment