Saturday 3 August 2013

12 Personal Question [TAG]

1. What do you order at Starbucks? I love Starbucks and my order typically depends on the season. In the summer I have a caramel coffee frappuccino with those caramel wafers or a white hot chocolate in the winter.
2. One thing in your closet you cannot live without? A LBD because they can work with anything and be worn to any occasion! (except weddings..) They are definitely a must-have-item!!
3. What’s one thing most people probably don’t know about you? I used to be left-handed but changed to my right hand in reception.
4. Name one thing you want to do before you die… I would love to visit a major rain-forest, I'm split between the amazon and the daintree!
5. What’s one food you cannot live without? Salad! I genuinely feel ill if I don't have my daily bowl. Plus, there's so much you can do with salad by adding different vegetables, meats, fish and dressings that they never get dull.
6. What quote/phrase do you live by? YOLO! haha just kidding!! ummm I don/burpt really live by any and just try to do my best but there was a phrase that my textiles teacher always said which really stood out being 'If you snooze you lose'. I'm not sure why. 
7. What’s your most listened to song on itunes? Diet Mountain Dew by Lana Del Rey. Interestingly the first 8 top 25 most listened to are by her... It was a good album! However, I did resent my Itunes like a month or two ago so it probably was different...
8. What kind of style would you define yourself as having? It's hard to pin-point really.. Sometimes I like to go girl but then sometimes I like to go rock chick... So, I would say granny meet rock? 
9. Favourite number? 3. Fun Fact about threes: Apparently it's quite a popular number because of the circular shape!
10. Two Hobbies? Playing the piano and blogging... I love to dance too but am too broke to afford lessons.
11. Two Pet Peeves? People being loud and rowdy on buses- SO unnecessary. Loud in-your-face burps.
12. Guilty Pleasures? Eastenders... I watch every episode without fail and then complain at how shit it was.
Love O
x

No comments:

Post a Comment