Saturday 31 August 2013

Back to School

Back to School

Back to School by oriannarosa featuring a messenger bag

Two weeks until school starts again! Here is a post with the kind of things I'm going to be packing in my satchel! I thought the sandwhich food container was super cute, along with the floral calculator and the world map flask which are really usual in the winter to carry coffee, tea or soup. A beanie is essential to keep your head warm as the summer comes to an end, for your journey home. My iPhone is always the first thing I pack in my bag to keep me up-to-date with the world. Keep your phone protected with a cute case. A full face of make-up is too full on for school and far too time consuming. However, a pink lipstick or lip gloss is a perfect pick-me-up for a tired face! I always keep a pair of headphones in my bag for free periods or for my journey home to keep me company. Go to school prepared with pens, highlighters and pencils, so you don't have to be that annoying classmate who always asks the person next to them for a pen... I always find having a diary or agenda as well as a textbook is usual, that way you can optimize your organizational skills and be prepared for any upcoming events. Finally, a watch proves most usual during lessons without a clock and exams to manage your time keeping well. It also benefits students who aren't allowed to take a phone into school and is so chic! I love this simple wrist watch as it oozes elegance and the strap matches the satchel perfectly. I hope you have fun getting ready to go back to school!
Love O
x


Pull&Bear loafer wedge shoes
$31 - pullandbear.com


Messenger bag
etsy.com


Olivia Burton bracelet watch
$105 - the-dressingroom.com


Tech accessory
footballfanatics.com


Iphone case
tillys.com


ASOS knit hat
asos.com


Lancôme red lipgloss
lancome-usa.com


Jemma Kidd lips makeup
$13 - thehut.com


Wild Wolf bar tool
$29 - liberty.co.uk



Vera Bradley office supply
verabradley.com



Home decor
$1.40 - staples.co.uk


Office supply
smiggle.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment