Wednesday 11 September 2013

BLOG RE-VAMP!

Hey everyone!
So, you may have noticed that I have slightly re-vamped my blog! The main noticeable change being the header. I had the same blog layout and design for over a year and really felt it was due for a slight change, but I wanted to stay true to my girly-self and so, decided to stick to the pink theme... I would love to know what you guys think of the recent changes and if you had any suggestions, criticisms, etc, that could help me understand you readers better so I know what I am doing right and wrong.
Thank you so much for staying in tune and reading my posts for the past year and a bit! You have followed me on my adventures in life from relationships and school life to holidays, how-to's and reviews. As I commence uni next week, my blog will take to new heights as I discover student life.

Lots of love
O x

No comments:

Post a Comment