Friday 6 September 2013

Center Parks Review

Heya,
As I previously mentioned, I spent the week at Center Parks in Longleat with one of my best friends Shauna. Well, here is my quick summary.
Center Parks was such fun because I was with my friend so if you are thinking of going I'd suggest going with a big group of friends. The activities on offer are super expensive, especially for a student who's on a budget. I went to a pottery class where I painted a clockface for only £6, which I thought was quite a bargain. I went for a really cute Cath Kidston/ country theme. However, this is because we booked in advanced. Otherwise, it's £4 just for studio fee with anything you want to paint in addition to this price which can be anything from around £10 to £20 pounds.
After 2 days my bum was so sore from the bike saddles. So, if you want to be active and go for bike cycles during your stay or just to cycle to the plaza, I suggest you bring your own bike instead of hire one. Theirs are rather expensive and not the most comfortable things on the planet. Otherwise you can walk to the main events and areas however, this could take up to half an hour. On the other hand, it is quite a nice walk as you're walking past lakes and forest areas which are very picturesque and idyllic.
There are many resteraunts and places to eat around the park with amazing looking food from well known restaurants such as Strada. However, to save money I suggest you bring as much of your own food as you possibly can to save as much money as possible as the food available at center parks is quite dear, especially if you're on a budget.
Other than the obvious cost issues, center parks was great fun!
Love O
x

No comments:

Post a Comment