Wednesday 11 September 2013

My Bath Essentials!

I love a bath every once in a while to wind down and relax after a hectic day. So, for all you bath lovers I thought I'd share with you what I find is essential in the bathing experience.


When it comes to baths I do love Aveda, I use the rosemary and mint body wash and lotion as it smells simply divine and also runs on your skin so smoothly. The certified organic rosemary is a natural antiseptic which mixed with mixed with Aloe has a cooling and relaxing effect on both the body and mind. The lotion restores smoothness to the skin after exfoliating in the bath restoring skin balance. In addition, the perfume lingers on your body for hours, insuring you smell fresh all day. If you check out the Aveda website (below) they have an amazing ingredients index in which you can read the benefits of the natural ingredients you're using in their products! All in all it's a genius product, the active ingredients are beneficial for your body and mind, at the same time as cleaning and soothing your body, whilst also ensuring you smell luscious! What more could you ask for? I use the travel sized ones as they're a great size to carry if you're going out and take up little space in the bathroom cupboard. They also last for a good 4-6 months!


I love... are also bath-must-haves!!! They do the most amazing exfoliating shower cream in the most beautiful aromas. Strawberries and milkshake smell fabulous but can get sickly so I like to alternate between this and the mango and papaya one which I am currently using. And why not alternate between lots of the sensuous products when they cost as little as £2.05!! This truly is a miracle product. They offer a whole collection where I can vouch to say that each product offered is truly wonderful. Another point I adore about this brands products is that they are a british brand and thus all their products are made in the UK making them ECO-FRIENDLY! So while you wash and smell amazing you are also helping to save the planet! Great eh?!

Lush offer the most luscious of bath bombs on the planet. Each bomb is bursting with a heavenly combination of different fragrances to make your bath experience extra special. Watching the bath-bomb explode and create fizzing frenzy around you never loses it's novelty no matter how old or young you are! Hence, these bombs make a perfect present for any occasion and age! The champagne supernova is my favourite bath bomb as it smells very fresh yet girly but they all smell so great it's hard to choose. It's rather big so I like to cut it in half to get two uses out of it as they are quite pricey. Lush also recognize the importance of equality and use organic, fair trade vanilla. Lovely jubbly. When I'm short on bath bombs I like to use bath cavier and salts instead. I don't have a favourite brand for these but you can tell me yours in the comment section below and I'll try it out!

Shampoo and conditioner is a must! I wash my hair separately with the shower head while I'm in the bath to keep it clean. I don't like to use the same shampoo or conditioner for too long as I get bored of the same smell and my hair becomes dull after using the same one for too long... One's I have used and loved are Alberto Balsam as his collection smells amazing from green apples to strawberries and cream, Aussie as they made my hair less frizzy and Miracle Moisture shampoo as it contains argon oil and is surprisingly available in Poundlound! Bargain!

To get into the bath mood I like to put a face mask on, I love the ones from Clarins but can't afford to buy them often. I also love the superdrug own brand ones as an alternative, they smell fabulous and don't burn a hole in your pocket. There are also many to chose from to target your every need and desire. I then put on some relaxing music, I've made a playlist on my iPod especially for this, however, I know that Lush offer bath time relaxing CD's that you can buy online! I also like to bring a refreshing drink to cool me down in the bath such as lemonade or peach ice tea whilst indulging in some freshly cut fruit or if I'm feeling naughty, chocolate.

Love O
x

Find all my favourite products mentioned at these websites: 

http://www.aveda.co.uk/product/5247/16409/Collections/Rosemary-Mint/Rosemary-Mint-Hand-and-Body-Wash/index.tmpl

http://www.superdrug.com/i-love-strawberries+milkshake-shower-smoothie/invt/216078

https://www.lush.co.uk/category/252

http://www.superdrug.com/superdrug-face-masks-new/icat/sdmasks

No comments:

Post a Comment