Thursday 31 October 2013

✪ HAPPY HALLOWEEN! ✪

I can't believe it's already Halloween! What are you guys doing to celebrate this festive evening? I am going to be carving pumpkins with Arun (If you're a regular reader you'll know he's my boyfriend) and he's a first-timer so I'm super excited! With the insides of the pumpkin that we will scoop out I'm going to make us some lovely pumpkin soup accompanied by a sausage in a bap! Delicious! If, like Arun, you too have never carved a pumpkin, then I'd really recomend it! It's a really fun way of getting creative and spending the evening with family and friends without watching the telly. For a great step-by-step guide read this article it's super handy:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/seasonal-food-and-drink/10399142/How-to-carve-a-perfect-Halloween-pumpkin.html
 And if you're stuck on coming up with ideas to carve on your pumpkin then get inspired by this article's great ideas:
http://thumbpress.com/30-badass-pumpkin-carving-ideas-for-halloween-pics/


Glitter Text Generator
Love O
x

No comments:

Post a Comment