Wednesday 27 November 2013

FASHION: Dining OOTD at Westfields



So this little post is just about what I wore to Westfield when my boyfriend took me to see The Hunger Games and eat dinner.

I got this cute shirt in the Kingston sale at Miss Selfridge which was discounted from £24 to about £9! I really like it because it fits in with my colour schemed wardrobe of whites,grey,blacks and blues and it's baggy and casual which makes it great for the day but the intricate pattern means I can dress it up and wear it at night. I also love the sleeves because they aren't too short that they make me cold but they aren't overly long!

This is a bag I bought on ebay which I adore! It's perfect because the chain handle comes off turning the bag into a clutch and it's the perfect size to fit all your essentials -lip balm, purse, phone and keys- but not so big that it detracts attention from your outfit. I like the colour as it matches my Citizen/Swarovski watch.
This is how it all looked together before I put all my make up on and styled my locks!

I ate some amazing japanese food! This was a mixed seafood noodle which was delicious and I got a miso soup with it for £1.90 which was so great because it really warmed me up which is really needed in this cold season! It came in a little tea pot and served me 4 cups full of soup! It was a great and cheap alternative to a drink.

Love O
x

No comments:

Post a Comment