Friday 20 December 2013

BEAUTY: Sally Hansen Miracle Cure Review


The Facts:

Sally Hansen Claim: 


"Exclusive micro-mineral formula fills in cracks to instantly strengthen and reinforce nails.

Instantly stops peeling, seals the nail plate and bonds nail layers together.

Natural protein and powerful anti-oxidants help strengthen nails.

Helps to restore and lock in essential moisture to dry nails, improving flexibility and resistance to breakages.

50% stronger nails in 3 days!"

For: Peeling, breaking, splitting and dry nails

My Thoughts:

I usually LOVE Sally Hansen and habitually use their nail varnish remover as well as their nail varnishes however I was little impressed by this product. I usually have lovely manicured nails that are naturally quite long like gel or acrylic nails however, the daily use of nail varnish, the cold weather and wear and tear has caused my nails to reach breaking point! They have become dry and brittle and any type of growth in my now cut down nails just peels. It's horrible to see them in such a weak state so in order to try and get them back to their original condition I have cut and filed them down as well as bought this 'Miracle Cure' nail treatment shown above. It came at a hefty £7.45 but I thought this is quite a reasonable price to pay to fix my peeling nails. I was so unimpressed though as after 2 weeks of using this product I have seen no difference; If anything, my nails have deteriorated! Some people complain that it turned their nails yellow after using it whilst my nails are looking a really healthy white colour since using the product. The peeling on the other hand is still bad and my nails still feel really weak. I will give this product the benefit of the doubt, and keep using the product for about a month to see if it improves because I love Sally Hansen so much and don't want to feel like I've wasted my money. If you want to test this product yourself then you can buy it here and let me know how you found out! 
Love O
x


No comments:

Post a Comment