Wednesday 21 May 2014

Inspiration Quote Of The Day



Heya!
I've had a really down day today and I really needed something to lighten my spirits when, I stumbled across this photo. It's such a simple concept but it is really true. I feel like at the moment I want to just do things that make me happy because life is too short to not be and I've been doing things to please others and less-so, for myself. So this cute, short but sweet quote really inspired me to take more control of my happiness.
I also love the photo in the background of the beach because it makes me think of the lovely weather by the beach, making sandcastles and playing in the ocean which makes me super content. So, I thought I'd share this in a post with you guys and hopefully it will make you smile like it did for me!
Love O
x

No comments:

Post a Comment