Monday 2 June 2014

FASHION & BEAUTY: Disney's Elsa, Frozen Inspired Make-up Tutorial

Another Youtube Video...

Check out my make-up tutorial my lovelies! I really love this look as the use of pink, silver and purple shades, makes it perfect for any season for a really romantic, yet casual look. Sorry for the not-so-amazing quality as I had to use my webcam. But, I dug around my room and have now found my camera, so I will use that next time... I promise! 

This was sooo much fun to film and really great because I saw my friends after filming and they loved my make-up as well as hair, especially because I rarely,  if ever, wear a plait so it was a nice change. 

If you love this look as much as me and tried it out, leave me a comment!

Just a few still shots of the final Elsa look...






Love O
x

P.S.  Don't forget to like this video if you'd like to see me do more make-up tutorials and subscribe to see more videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment