Monday 14 July 2014

My Summer Mood Board

My Summer Mood Board


Here's a little moodboard on how I'm hoping my summer will be this year and to inspire me to spend my summer living healthily; playing outside in the sun, socializing with friends and taking in lots of vitamins. I love summer so much because it means I can wear little dresses and cute outfits, that are otherwise impossible to wear in the UK because the weather is so dull. It also means I have an excuse to eat lots of lovely fresh fruits and salads! Yummmy.

Anyways, school terms are almost over so get outside and enjoy the sunshine while it lasts. And for those who work, come home to enjoy a lovely sangria and a fresh home made dinner outside.

PS Don't forget that I'm officially changing my blog domain to oriannasoracle.blogspot.com on the 3rd of August! 

Love O
x

No comments:

Post a Comment