Friday 1 August 2014

FASHION: Ebay & Staying a Little Longer

Heya everyone!

I have so many things in cupboard, that in order to fit in new stuff I had to throw a lot of stuff out. Also, I didn't wear any of these things any more as I outgrew them. But, don't you worry! I didn't throw them in the bin... I put them on Ebay!

It was so easy to use, I thought it'd be really complicated but it's literally just taking a photo of what you want to sell and filling in the blanks which Ebay provide. Also, for the whole of the summer it is free to sell stuff. Which I think is great! So, if you're looking for a bit of pocket money to fund your summer plans, then definitely try auctioning off your old stuff. The only problem is postage, I'm selling a large bundle of clothes, so I'm going to have to buy a box and post it off that way, which will probably be quite pricey. The other option I have left is collect in person. But not many people do.

Anyways if you want to check out what I'm selling then click HERE, also, please do share your eBay experiences!

In addition, as suggested by the title, I am staying as oriannarosa for a week longer than I had originally planned, as I won't have access to my computer next week. Therefore, I will have to change it the week after which has annoyed me a little... But oh well. So sorry about that!

My unveiling for the change in my domain name will now be the 15th of August where it will be oriannasoracle.blogspot.com 

I really look forwards to this progression in my blog as it feels like a fresh beginning.

Chat Soon,
Love O
x

No comments:

Post a Comment