Wednesday 4 March 2015

Dinner OOTD : Studs & Leather

Arun and I decided to make the most of the rubbish weather and went for dinner at a lovely Lebanese restaurant in Hampton Court called Mezzet. The food was so delicious that I thought I'd share it with you! Also, I thought it would be a nice idea to show you what I was wearing, as I find it really hard to find outfit inspiration for when it's raining and cold but not freezing. So to start here is what I wore: 






What I'm Wearing:

Jacket: H&M
Bag: DKNY
Ankle Boots: New Look
Wet look jeans: Guess
Top: Plain black top from H&M
Necklace: Topshop
Scarf: James Pringle Weavers


We started with a cold mezze but I was so hungry and it looked so good that I taking a photo was way past the back of my mind... Sorry... But the starter compromised of Hommus, Moutabal (some kind of tasty sauce), Tabouleh (a parsley salad), Muhamara (another sauce), Vine Leaves (taste a bit like croutons) and Lebanese bread.


This is what Arun ordered. It tasted so good, the second I saw it I was so jealous and wished I had ordered it!! It was sliced chicken, lamb and a small feta salad with a salsa and a creamy sauce on the side.


I on the other hand, had the fired calamari on fatoush which is a type of salad. It was so yummy and full of so many different flavours, but I definitely could have eaten pudding after as it's not very filling. I think this dish would be better for lunch than dinner.

Hope you've all had a lovely week!
Love O
x


No comments:

Post a Comment